Techseal Valves Are Gas & Fire Approved For All Internal & External UK Applications
Orseal’s Techseal valves, developed to take on low-cost imports from the Far East by combining premium quality with competitive prices, are BS EN 331:2015 certified.
Orseal were the first company in the UK to gain certification to the new EN 331 standard. During the rigorous testing programme that led to this approval, conducted in the UK by BSI, the Techseal range was awarded the BSI Kitemark, recognised throughout the world as a mark of optimum quality. The end Techseal product, its components and its manufacturers have all been shown to meet the very highest BSI standards.
Fire tested to 650°C
The EN331:2015 testing was undertaken for commercial installations used predominantly for controlling gas systems operating both inside and outside buildings. The test regime included subjecting the valves to pressure testing after they had been exposed to temperatures of 650°C. That the valves withstood such severe conditions makes them the first choice for any industry where safety is of paramount importance.
Techseal valves are made in Europe using lean manufacturing techniques to deliver a combination of cost effectiveness and engineering excellence. The complete range is available in sizes 0.5″ to 8″ and is full bore, ensuring zero pressure drop. The valves can be supplied in both carbon and stainless steel to meet the demands of most environments.
The majority of build variations are available ex-stock. Please contact Orseal’s Sales and Technical Teams for more information.
Tel: +44 (0) 1204 474 300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- ISO Standards
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.