New Rotork Gears ABAW Worm Gear Operators Meet AWWA Specifications
The AWWA is responsible for setting standards on the design, performance and manufacturing of valves and associated equipment for managing and treating water.
Manufactured from robust, high quality materials, ABAW gearboxes are designed to meet or exceed all aspects of AWWA C504 and C517 design specifications. The fully sealed, grease filled enclosure with self-lubricating sleeve bearings facilitates long term reliable service within a standard temperature range of -20 to +120ºC (-4 to +250ºF). High and low temperature options are also available.
Other options include stem extensions, square nut inputs, padlock kits, NAMUR and Westlock position indicator mounting kits and open right configuration (input shaft turns clockwise to open valve). Overload capabilities of up to 450 ft. lbs. above rated torque outputs exceed AWWA specifications for preventing gearbox damage from excessive applied torque, delivering the robustness required for long term reliability.
The Rotork worldwide network of offices and representatives provides a local source for sales, service and support for all Rotork Gears products.
Tel: 01623 440 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves