ValvTechnologies, Inc. Names Cliff Horsburgh Regional Director of Asia Pacific
Based in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Horsburgh will have senior management responsibility for leading sales growth in the Asia Pacific region. With more than 30 years’ experience in the valve and pump industry, he brings extensive global business management and sales experience to the company.
A native of Scotland, Horsburgh spent most of his career with the Weir Group, most recently as General Manager for South East Asia for the Weir Power and Industrial, and held international sales and general management responsibilities for Africa, the Middle East and Europe in earlier roles at Weir. He also worked for SPP Pumps in Southeast Asia.
“Cliff’s expansive industry experience, together with his strong leadership skills and customer-focus, makes him an excellent fit,” said ValvTechnologies’ President Kevin Hunt. “We welcome him to our international management team and look forward to his sales leadership in this critically important growth region for our business.”
Tel: 01642 882 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team