The Seetru Quicktester™ Safety Valve Test Rig
Accurate, reliable and safe checking of set-pressure and leak tightness
Quicktester™ is also available with NPT connection adaptors on request.
• Simple, quick and reliable testing - for compliance with
pressure system safety & equipment regulations
• Suitable for use with a wide range of safety relief valves
• Our standard Quicktester operates up to 55 bar
• Very low consumption of supply medium
• Portable, compact design
• Bench top or carry case version(s) available
• Ease of maintenance
• Manufactured in accordance with various quality regulations
and compliant with ISO9001
• Supplied with comprehensive instructions for assembly,
disassembly, maintenance operation and analysis
• Supplied with a range of adaptors
• Pressure gauges available as an optional extra
• A range of adaptors are supplied as standard with the
Seetru Products & Services:
• Safety Relief Valves
• Non Return Valves
• Liquid Level Gauges
• Oil Level Sight Glasses
• Valve Design & Development
• Pressure Control Valves
• Vacuum Relief Valves
• Safety Valve Testing & Certification
• On-site Testing Services
• Safety Valve Reconditioning
Tel: 0117 927 9204
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
UK-based Koso Kent Introl is taking its innovative valve solutions to new ...
Automation Technology, LLC (ATI) announces the partnership with Hekaph Koda Pte ...
The company; which was acquired last year by leading process valve and actuator ...
For years, electric utility companies, process plants and gas transmission ...
Leading valve manufacturer Crane Fluid Systems has launched a new range of ...
Albion Valves (UK) Ltd, an increasingly popular UK valves supplier has ...
A major offshore development in the UAE, the Upper Zakum oil field project has ...
Emerson Wins Major Order for Fisher® Digital Valves for Saudi Olefin Project ...