Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
The launch of Emersonís latest FieldQ "fully integrated" actuator and control modules package continues to gather momentum, with orders placed by two of its European distribution channels in excess of $200k. The first covers a minerals and mining project application in northern Sweden and the other for a bio-fuel / alcohol plant in France.
Technology leader Emerson, has gained significant competitive advantage by introducing its FieldQ, state-of-the-art product with the patented "fully integrated" concept using SMART technology to reduce total cost of ownership in valve operation. With FieldQ, you can;
Capitalize on single vendor sourcing and reduce your administrative costs.
Designed for traditional on-off conventional switch environments or bus communication
applications, its interchangeable modules offer forwards or backwards integration offerin
complete flexibility, however you construct your system.
Will meet the demanding requirements of the chemical, pharmaceutical and utility process industries where reliability and high performance standard are critical. One call to an authorized Emerson business partner will provide FieldQ that can match the required sophistication of your application at any level.
For more information please visit www.fieldq.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 2
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotorkís success with Gasco
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd
- Flowserve launches Heavy Duty Actuator