J+J Stock Power Genex Products
Power Genex have over 20 years' of experience designing and manufacturing quality positioners, volume boosters, switchboxes and other air control products, and with J+J’s own brand range of CH-air branded pneumatic actuators, J+J can offer a complete package in the supply of, and control and monitoring of pneumatic actuators and air actuated valves.
At the core of the PG range are their rotary or linear positioners, from basic robust EP positioners through to their auto-calibrating, programmable smart series suitable for hazardous area applications, with HART, Profibus PA and Foundation Fieldbus communication options, ATEX certified.
Supporting the positioner range are the SIL3 rated heavy duty ATEX approved volume boosters, available up to ¾” offering high flow outputs and tight shut off, and extended temperature options down to -40°C or up to +120°C. Exhaust filters supplied as standard prevent unwanted foreign object ingress into the boosters.
PG’s Snap acting relays and lock-up valves offer security against air system pressure malfunctions, and their air filter regulators protect the positioners and other devices from malfunction caused by dirty supply air.
The more commonly supplied position monitoring and feedback requirements are covered with the Power Genex safe area and ATEX approved hazardous area limit switchboxes, with optional 2 or 3 way valve flow indication, and a wide variety of switch options including hermetically sealed switches, and feedback options including 4-20mA position transmitter or by potentiometer.
Pilot solenoid control is covered by the PG series of ATEX approved SIL3 rated pipe to pipe or Namur solenoids for hazardous area applications, or a low power consumption durable single or dual coil quality Namur series for safe areas.
A shining jewel in the Power Genex crown however, is their Valve Position Monitor series which offer robust ATEX approved switch box with built in pilot solenoid and many feedback options which provide outstanding performance under harsh working environments. These all-in-one position monitors offer simple wiring to a single unit which adds to the cost savings a quality single monitoring and control device offers over purchasing a separate ATEX switchbox and ATEX solenoid valve.
Service will be as expected from a manufacturer and distributor with 20 years’ experience supplying the valve distribution, OEM and end user markets, and J+J look forward to assisting with your valve position, feedback, control and monitoring requirements.
Tel: 01629 55577
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Valve Solutions for Biofuels: by Jari Kirmanen, Product Manager Neles, Metso’s Automation Business Line
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Rotork Profibus actuators control the flow at Wessex Water’s
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option