AIV acquires Zenith Supply
AIV, LP, a Houston-based global wholesale distributor of valves and actuators for the oil & gas, power generation, chemical, petrochemical, refining, pulp and paper and water treatment industries, has announced that it has acquired Zenith Supply.
Founded in 1946, Pennsylvania-based Zenith Supply is a leading master distributor of Velan valves – a premier manufacturer of valves used primarily in power and downstream applications of the energy industry. Specializing in pressure seal valves, Zenith typically holds approximately $25 million in inventory, making them a “go-to” provider for hard-to-find and long-lead-time items.
“The opportunity to combine the strengths of AIV and Zenith are truly once in a lifetime and we feel honored to be able to continue the legacy that Mr. Marstine has built over the last few decades.” stated AIV President Trey Cook. “This acquisition will greatly strengthen our presence in the power industry as well as complement our offerings into the downstream industries we currently serve around the world.”
Zenith Supply will continue to operate under its own name and in its current facilities in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for the foreseeable future.
“We are excited to join forces with AIV as they are a great fit with Zenith.” says former Zenith Supply owner Sheldon Marstine. “Together, we will be a powerhouse in the valve industry.”
Founded in Houston in 1991, AIV now boasts additional sales and stocking locations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Dubai and Singapore, with more than $80 million in inventory worldwide.
Tel: 01223 403 370
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- Major Order for Fisher
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- H.S. Pipequipment leads the way with Delivery Times
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators