Electro-Hydraulic Quifer KEH Failsafe Series launches in the UK
The KEH electro-hydraulic features a compact modular design, incorporating a spring return actuator and closed loop hydraulic pump. The springs provide a true failsafe action making the KEH ideal for critical and remote installations where instrument air is unavailable. When energised, hydraulic pressure is generated to open the actuator, upon loss of power the KEH automatically moves to the failsafe position. The KEH springs do not require maintenance and are considered the industry standard for field proven reliable shutdown, offering better reliability than other solutions such as batteries which have a restricted temperature range, and require regular monitoring and periodic replacement.
ASLís Director, Chris Hickey, said he was pleased to be adding the KEH series to the firmís portfolio: ďThe KEH is a real step forward in quarter turn actuation and itís already proving to be very popular with customers demanding a robust solution for failsafe applications when air is not available. Itís a hugely versatile product and one that we know performs exceptionally well even in the most challenging of environments.Ē
The KEH series is available in nine sizes, delivering up to 1800NM of torque using a rack and pinion, and up to 50,000NM when using a Scotch Yoke. It offers multiple options - including push button local controls, limit switches, and manual override - and is available in a wide range of voltages from 24VDC to 400VAC Three phase.
SIL rated and available for both ATEX and safe areas, the new electro-hydraulic actuator affords users safety and functionality which includes full European certification and manufacture.
Tel: 01243 827 469
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Rotork pipeline actuators facilitate solar powered solution for remote valve control
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award