Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
Pegler & Louden is the valve and flow control specialist organisation within BSS Industrial, the distribution network serving the heating, plumbing, pipeline and mechanical services industries. Staffed by experienced engineers and technicians, Pegler & Louden offers a professional service to meet customer requirements for actuated valve process applications and other packages. Based in Nottingham, the division has the full logistical support of more than fifty-seven BSS branches nationwide.
Central to the Remote Control product offering is the RC200 pneumatic actuator series, with its intrinsic benefit of scotch-yoke torque technology, providing higher torque values at the valve end positions. The design is smooth operating with a soft starting and finishing motion to protect and extend the valve’s working life.
Available in double-acting or spring-return configurations, these compact actuators are available with a range of options including manual override and special materials including offshore corrosion protection. Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, the actuators are CE marked in accordance with PED and ATEX. The RC200 series also meets all international standards for the quick and easy fitting of actuators to valves and accessories such as solenoid valves, switches and position indicators.
Pegler & Louden Tel: 0115 973 9580
Rotork Fluid Systems
Tel: +44(0)113 236 3312
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd
- Flowserve launches Heavy Duty Actuator