Midland-ACS products gain GOST approval
With the Russian Oil & Gas sector continuing to quickly grow at an unabated rate, there is a need to ensure that all components used have the relevant approvals. Midland-ACS - a leading manufacturer of 316 stainless steel valves, electro hydraulic actuators and accessories for use in extreme, hazardous, corrosive and low temperature conditions - has recently gained Russian approval for all variants of its acclaimed DN series, 3500 & 3550 series of air regulators, its 4500 range of accessories and the 1500 & 1750 ranges of pneumatic valves. The GOST and FSETAN approvals adds to the existing ATEX and IECex CSA, UL and CRN Approvals, complementing the certification family for use in high risk environments throughout the world.
The approval is well recognised and is also accepted in some other countries within the region. The process of obtaining the Russian approval was supported by Midland-ACS’s Russian distributor, Kosmos Neft Gas.
For further information contact: International Motion Control 01902 305678
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 2
- Rotork pipeline actuators facilitate solar powered solution for remote valve control
- Major pipeline contract for Rotork heavy duty electro-hydraulic valve actuators
- Midland-ACS develops remote actuated valves to withstand the extreme environments of new BTC pipeline
- Comid Announces Link Up with BLAC Inc.
- Solar powered actuators for slurry pipeline in the Chilean desert
- Rotork’s Sub-sea actuator is largest so far for Lucca
- Rotork’s Fast track performance
- Paladon Saves Power and Improves Reliability
- Rotork pipeline actuators in project to provide improved energy for Brazil
- Emerson Solutions for Underground Gas