BVAA at 70 - Stronger than ever!
Hello and welcome to the eleventh issue of Valve User magazine!
Is it really autumn already? Time is certainly marching on this year, but 2009 is also a celebratory year for the BVAA, as it marks our 70th anniversary. The association was borne out of adversity, and through the decades has seen, and adapted to, many changes in the structure of our industry, as well as in the end-user industries we serve. I am delighted to report that in a time of contraction and recession elsewhere, the UK valve and actuator industry continues to thrive. The association also continues to grow both in terms of membership, and also in staff, and we are delighted to welcome marketeer Sam Ingarfield to the BVAA.
This issue of Valve User is one of the biggest yet, and contains a wide diversity of news, articles and comment. Finally, a reminder that we always welcome comments from our readers. Enjoy!
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User