Office expansion for Oxford Flow on heels of growth
The new space will house Oxford Flow’s growing team, which has added 10 people in the last year. Key team specialisms include mechanical and production engineers, IP specialists and field operators.
Oxford Flow’s 24 strong team has been busy developing the world’s first diaphragm free gas regulating valve. This valve reduces wear and therefore maintenance costs – improving gas network efficiency, performance and reliability.
The company’s pressure control technology was originally developed at the Osney Thermofluids Institute research facility at Oxford University and is used in water and gas distribution networks, oil and gas systems, and industrial processes.
Neil Poxon, CEO of Oxford Flow, comments: “This office expansion is a key milestone in our growth. We had the ambition to commercialise and develop Oxford Flow, but little did we think 12-months later we would have already increased head count by 70 per cent.
It’s a remarkable feat and is a reflection of the talented team we have onboard. It also reflects the sheer excitement in the water, gas and oil and gas industries for our technology – a simple innovation, yet incredibly impactful in terms of cost, efficiency and performance.”
The expansion comes alongside Oxford Flow’s latest capital raise, which was launched in March this year.
Once complete, the funding will be used to accelerate deployment of its highly innovative flow control valve technology into multiple energy and industrial markets.
While executing the capital raise, the company plans to nearly double headcount, by hiring from the local Oxford area, to more than 40 members of staff.
Tel: 07779 625189
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team