Brooksbank Valves invest in the future
Our brand-new website is live! This marks the first phase of expansion for the digital side of our business. The site will be a medium used to share helpful information, industry news, company case studies, announcements, newsletters and testimonials, all created in-house by our marketing department.
A spokesperson for Brooksbank Valves commented “As the industry is diversifying and becoming increasingly digital, we felt it was the right time to create a faster more user-friendly website, helping to prove to our customers we are at the forefront of innovation. Digital is an ever-increasing channel and we recognise the importance of participating and connecting with the greater world in a way our modern customers have come to expect.”
Our new interactive site is faster and better equipped to handle modern web surfing by being fully mobile integrated, allowing our customers to browse with ease and “on the go.”
Visitors to the site will have easier access to our product ranges, like the new Triple Offset Butterfly Valve and be able to explore the options of manufacturing in exotic alloys with associated engineering standards.
We have also updated our ISO and PED certification, connected our social media profiles and our newest product brochure is now available to download. An in-depth section about our team and recruitment is close to completion.
We are very proud of our new website and would like to extend our thanks to our developers, Dataphiles in Otley, Yorkshire for their tireless work to get the new site up and running.
You can connect to Brooksbank Valves straight away through any device, why not give it a try, we would love your feedback!
Brooksbank Valves was established as an independent familyowned company in 1953, initially to supply the UK Navy with high-quality valves.
A specialist manufacturer of high specification valve solutions from Copper-based and Exotic Alloyed Materials. Used in all industrial and naturally corrosive applications and by those using oxygen in their processes.
Brooksbank Valves’ reputation as a problem solver and a supplier of quality valves quickly grew and we were soon serving other industries around the world and we continue to operate on a global scale.
Tel: 01756 792 346
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team