Bonomi UK investment pays dividends
The valve and actuator specialistís decision to expand, came in response to a rise in demand for its actuated valve service. This in turn prompted a requirement for additional warehousing capacity, enabling Bonomi to maintain the rapid delivery service for which it is renowned.
The extra capacity provided by the expansion, combined with space vacated at The Fluid Power Centre where the majority of Bonomiís stock was previously held, is also providing peace of mind for customers in the current market, by allowing the company to maintain a 30% greater stock holding as part of its pre-Brexit preparations.
The additional space has also enabled a broader range of products to be stocked in the UK, including Oil & Gas Valves from Bonomiís Valpres division, as well as products from other suppliers that complement its existing ranges.
The increased stock handling capacity is further enhanced by Bonomiís wide ranging and knowledgeable UK based technical support.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team