Webtec Announces STAUFF Australia as a New Authorised Service Centre
The agreement is part of Webtec’s global strategy to offer the same high level of service and support to customers through specially selected partners who have the same business and technical values in areas where there is no Webtec owned facility.
The service centre will be based at STAUFF’s New South Wales facility and will be kitted with the same testing equipment, both hardware and software, and an identical data acquisition system as used by Webtec.
A full training programme has been implemented by Steve Thorpe, Webtec’s International Sales Manager to ensure that STAUFF’s team are fully experienced and qualified.
Software updates will be carried out via the cloud system which will ensure that this new Service Centre will mirror Webtec’s own testing centres.
Steve Thorpe, commenting on the agreement said, “this is an exciting opportunity for both companies.
We have worked together for over 30 years and this formal agreement appointing STAUFF as our authorised service centre takes our relationship to the next level and our customers will benefit from the high level of service that will be available locally.”
Branno Tesanovic, General Manager Business Development at STAUFF Corporation Pty added, “We are very excited about our Webtec Service Centre investment and look forward to taking our customer service capabilities to the next level.”
Further information on STAUFF Australia can be found at:- www.stauff.com.au
Tel: 01480 397 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team