Success at Offshore Europe for Maher
These numbers certainly translated into a very busy and successful week for Maher, as confirmed by the company’s Export Sector Leader, Nicole O’Neill.
“Offshore Europe is one of the key events for our Oil & Gas team and we are extremely pleased with the success we have enjoyed at this year’s exhibition. We have had a great mix of new contacts and existing customers visit our stand and all the team would like to say thank you for the great conversations we had! Our purchasing team has also had many great meetings with key suppliers.
As a material stockist and processor, it is vital for us to stay up to date with the latest market information and insights in order to stay connected to the constantly changing world of Oil and Gas and adapt our strategy as needed. Offshore Europe is certainly a great event to exchange all the latest market information and we will of course be back in 2021!” said Nicole.
If you didn’t get the opportunity to visit the Maher team during Offshore Europe, or you forgot to pick up one of the popular Maher weightlifters during your time in Aberdeen, do feel free to contact the sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a long-established stockist and machinist of high-strength, high-performance alloys for Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Naval & Marine, Defence, Power Generation and other special applications, the team will be able to assist you with material requirements for Nickel Alloys, Copper Alloys and other special steel grades.
Maher’s in-house services include cutting, first stage machining such as turning and boring, precision machining, heat treatment & NDT. Due to the stringent requirements of the industries Maher service, quality is fundamental to everything the company does.
The Sheffield based stockholder’s quality systems are fully certified to ISO 9001 and AS 9100 rev D and Maher holds full JOSCAR Stage 2 accreditation for naval & marine, aerospace, defence and security applications.
Supported by both customer and industry approvals, Maher delivers to the full supply chain, from OEMs to smaller machine shops. For more information, please visit www.maher.com.
Tel: 0114 290 9201
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team