Weetman plays an integral part in the delivery of Steamplant’s valve proposition
Much of this continued success and growth is as a result of the commitment and knowledge of the company’s Service Manager, Alan Weetman. Alan who has been with Steam Plant for almost 4 years and has a background in valves having previously worked with some of the industries major suppliers, has taken the businesses valve proposition and delivered it to an outstanding level, which has been recognised and acknowledged by both clients and the Directors at Steam Plant, alike.
Over the last year Alan has taken on responsibility for the sale of new valves as well as the refurbishing of existing valves and has a great working relationship with both Steam Plant’s longstanding and new clients, UK and globally.
When looking at a clients system Alan has the ability and expertise to quickly advise and recommend valves along with any changes that need to be made to enhance and improve their system.
Whether it’s a leaky valve or pipework or an underlying fault, Alan will provide a quick and reliable diagnosis and with this, an all round effective solution to the issue.
With on-going investment and the back up of Steam Plant’s valve repair test centre, Alan and his team have the all round experience and knowledge, to react quickly and effectively.
They can confidently and comfortably supply and install new valves (appreciating that customers don’t like to do this themselves) and repair and refurbish existing valves within tight deadlines and still offer good value for money.
Alan says: “We have a great empathy with our clients needs and requirements. We appreciate that they rely on us to ensure their valves and systems are working properly and that downtime can result in a loss of business. At Steam Plant we can offer them a good response and service.” He continues; “I’ve been with the business for nearly 4 years and thoroughly enjoy the diversity of the job and the people we work with.”
Emma Newcombe, Commercial Director adds “Alan has a fabulous rapport both with our longstanding clients and our new clients. If they have a problem, they know Alan and his team will come up with the most effective solution for their business. We’re always receiving positive feedback and emails regarding the service our clients receive which is great credit to the service Alan and his team offer.”
Tel: 01384 294936
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 51
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management