Seals WG Continues
The working group continues to try and resolve the many problems associated with the various fugitive emissions testing regimes - particularly the ISO 15848 international standards, which many people now believe are in urgent need of revision.
Interested in Participating?
Tel: 01295 221270
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition