Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
UK MD Peter Evans comments, “Manufacturing companies have to evolve constantly in order to stay competitive, and we’re no different. Over the last 6 years our business has doubled in size and we fully aim to more than double in size again. We’ll achieve this by continuing to invest in our plant, materials, research, technology and of course our people - arguably our most valuable resource.”
With the aim of increasing channels of communication for customers, opening and exploring new territories and bringing on new distributors/partner, Steve Mullen has joined the company in the capacity of European Sales Manager representing the Midland-ACS product brand. With over 20 years industry experience with Parker Hannifin and a vast knowledge of the European Oil and Gas Industry, Steve will be a much valued addition to the team, and in helping ITT to maintain their sales growth plans. Other changes to the sales team include Derek Clure taking up the role of UK Sales Manager. Derek will be focussed on growing the UK Oil and Gas sales, as well as maintaining key accounts and relationships and creating new ones within other key industries.
Midland-ACS, Tel: 01902 305678
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management