ASCO’s New Compact Stopper Cylinders
The compact CSC Series is available with trunnion or roller type rod end with integrated anti rotation device. Available as 20, 32, 50 & 80 mm bore sizes and with strokes of 15, 20, 30 and 40 mm, the cylinder features self lubricating side bearings and has an operating pressure range of 1.5 to 10 bar and a temperature range of -20°C to +70°C. The mountings are compatible with ISO 21287/15552 and options include ATEX approval for gas and dust zone 1-21, and front plate fixing.
The compact and rugged design features an oversized piston rod and bearing diameter which maximises the effective bearing area for impact resistance. There are also T slot grooves on three sides for magnetic position detectors and in the event of pressure failure, the piston rod spring return stops the load and ensures safety of the installation.
The units are designed to stop objects at various points of a conveyor for machining or processing. They are ideal for applications such as assembly belts, high-bay racking in automatic warehouses and interlinked production plants.
The CSC Series is part of a much wider range of products for industrial automation (pneumatic components) as well as fluid control components (solenoid and pressure operated valves).
Pneumatic products include linear, rotatable and slide actuators, proportional valves, spool valves, fieldbus systems, micro-pneumatics, air service equipment such as filters and filter regulators, as well as turnkey systems and cabinets.
Whether you need a simple pneumatic cylinder, a sophisticated proportional valve, actuator or a fieldbus system, ASCO Numatics has the technology and the expertise to meet your automation needs.
Asco Numatics, Tel: 01695 713 600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- Valbruna U.K. Ltd Joins the BVAA Membership: Acciaierie Valbruna is a private company with 2,500 employees and an annual output of 200,000 tonnes of speciality steels.
- ABB Introduces Measurement Care Service Agreements for Process Plants: ABB creates new cost-effective set of instrumentation and analyser maintenance service agreements for process plants
- EnerMech Acquires Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist in Largest Deal to Date
- Bonomi (UK) Ltd Aids Customer Design with 3D Drawing Solution
- Plants based on the Lego principle: modular automation is the answer to volatile markets in process industries
- Latest Parker ‘Smart’ Sensors Support Drive Towards Industry 4.0
- Anti-Cavitation Valve Trim Helps Improve Plant Availability and Safety
- The best metal butterfly valve lining for demanding media?