Econosto UK exhibit at Seawork 2009
A major event within the commercial marine industry, the show attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of visitors from right across the globe. Part of the reason for this success is the incorporation of specialist areas such as DiveWork, Fluid Power, and Shipbuilding & Repair pavilions. Also new this year was a Marine Civils Pavilion.
Econosto UK made the decision to exhibit for the first time at the 2009 Seawork from 16-19 June. It proved to be the right decision according to Clive Gamble, MD of Econosto UK, “Although many people will associate Econosto with our well-established markets such as oil, gas and energy, the Econosto Group have a long history of supply to shipbuilding and other maritime industries and it is a growing area for Econosto UK. Attendance at an event like Seawork, which serves all of the commercial marine sector, is a prime opportunity to reach potential customers within the industry”.
Already well established as a preferred supplier to leading shipbuilders such as BVT, and with a project team in place who are used to dealing with the requirements of maritime industries, Econosto UK has just the right combination of experience and products to develop within this sector. Seawork 2009 proved to be an ideal platform for meeting a variety of potential customers across a broad range of maritime industries.
Throughout the three day event, our stand staff was kept busy with interest and enquiries coming from companies that already knew or dealt with us plus a good level of interest from those who had little or no previous knowledge of Econosto UK.
Overall, expectations were exceeded in terms of visitor numbers to the stand and the quality of enquiries was extremely good making this exhibition very likely to become a regular in the events calendar.
Econosto UK Ltd, Tel: 0116 272 7300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review