‘VU’ magazine has rapidly become the leading magazine servicing our sector, and this issue is once again breaking all records in terms of size and content. We will also shortly be launching ‘valveuser.com’ – watch out for further details of this exciting new development!
BVAA continues to expand, with more membership enquiries than ever before. Let’s also celebrate our industry’s endeavour and perseverance to succeed in what is clearly a difficult market for other countries and sectors at the moment.
If you have a view on the state of the industry, let us know. We would love to hear your thoughts!
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User