How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
Our congratulations to Graham Lomax of Polyflor, who was once again first to correctly answer both of questions last time. The CoCo taxi was in Cuba, and the Le Mans winner was the Peugeot Total Team, drivers David Brabham, Alex Wurz and Marc Gene.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- Engineering - The Way Back