Industrial Valve Summit 2022
Attending IVS Industrial Valve Summit gives you the opportunity to learn about the latest market trends, meet global key-players in the industry and keep up-to-date with the latest technological innovations.
Thanks to the combination of high-quality exhibitors and highly focused conferences IVS offers the best opportunities to grow your business.
IVS - Industrial Valve Summit is the:
- Forum for the industrial valves industry
- Innovations’ platform and technology summit
- Trend-setting meeting point
- Take-off for investment decisions
- International network of experts and specialists
Reasons for choosing IVS 2022:
- Meet buyers and suppliers interested in purchasing or providing the best valve technologies and flow control solutions
- Discover the latest industry innovations and trends in valve design, as well as engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of industrial plants
- Learn and share know-how and expertise with professionals and industry specialists
- Present your company, products and services to an exclusive and targeted professional audience
- Strengthen your company business image by exhibiting alongside the world’s leading manufacturers
- Get high-performance corporate visibility thanks to the IVS promotional activities
There is just 10 months to go until IVS 2022 so be sure to book your place.
Find out more via the website:
Get in contact:
Social Media channels:
Are you looking for best-in-class calibration and support? With On-Site ...
Following the cancellation of the international Valve World Exhibition due to ...
Albion Valves (UK) Ltd, one of the UK’s leading valve suppliers, is ...
The BVAA offers a range of excellent training courses both online and ...
This week we had an excellent Business Development Event hosted by the BVAA BD ...
What is it? BS ISO 7121:2016 Steel Ball Valves for general purpose industrial ...
What is it? This is a proposed revision to one of the core fire test standards ...
Oxford Flow, the flow control equipment specialist for oil, gas, water and ...