Make your manual valve fail-safe
Fully sealed (to IP67 level) housings totally protect the springs from the environment and three models are available with end of stroke torques up to 40 Nm.
ISO female drive units, suitable for direct mounting, and male drive versions are available as well as ATEX category 2 options for use in hazardous areas. Kinetrol also offers a range of fire fail-safe spring assemblies that can be set to operate valves at pre-determined temperatures.
Tel: 01252 733838
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Easy Mounting IML Lock eases Maintenance of Valves and Actuators
- Using Mechanical Interlocks on Complex Pig Trap Procedures
- Safety Interlocking Pressure Relief Valve Systems
- Smith Flow Control Exhibiting at Valve World 2014
- Interlocking in Harsh Environments is Easy with Smith Flow Controlís New Ellis
- Combining Mechanical Interlocks with Process Safety Sensors
- Ichthys LNG Project Uses Smith Flow Control Interlocks for Safe Pipeline Processes
- Bajolockģ Couplers from Smith Flow Control Protect Workers Operating Systems Under Pressure