ARI-Armaturen UK Ltd – Servicing and Maintenance Contracts
ENCOsys prefabricated Steam to Water Plate Heat Exchanger Package
ARI-Armaturen is a German valve manufacturer with over 70 years of experience in the steam and heat transfer fluids industry. All ARI valves and steam traps are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO:9001 in our state-of-the-art production facilities in Germany.
At ARI-Armaturen we are ready and available when external specialists are needed to undertake valve servicing and maintenance requirements.
Take Advantage of our Professional Service and Maintenance Contracts inclusive of:
- Control Valve Servicing
- Plate Heat Exchanger Systems
- Pressure Reducing Systems
- Condensate Recovery Units
- Steam and Condensate System Trouble Shooting
Your Service Contract will be carried out by our expert service department who will listen to your needs, ensuring a tailor-made solution according to your individual requirements. This also includes multi product service and maintenance on ARI and other manufacturer’s equipment.
Take Advantage of our Flexibility
Outsource your maintenance work to us over a timescale of your choice. Our range of service contracts are cost-effective and avoid costly breakdowns and unforeseen downtime. Another benefit is that production and your equipment continue to operate at optimum efficiency, prolonging its life while providing you with crucial cost savings as well as peace of mind regarding health and safety requirements.
Why Choose ARI-Armaturen for Your Valve and Servicing Requirements?
- We are your partner for excellent Customer Service. Our team of technical experts provide onsite support for your maintenance and service requirements
- We are ready and available to assist you with Technical Support
- Customers on our service contracts also benefit from preferential rates for any unplanned call outs and these are booked as a priority
Why Should You Book an ARI-ENCOsys® (steam to water plate heat exchanger) Service Contract?
- Scheduling of proactive visits to undertake routine, preventative maintenance and inspection
- Service Contract Customers receive preferential daily rates for service visits and are also given priority Service Engineer Bookings
- Any consumables will only be replaced if they are required. Please note that this will incur an additional cost
- Offering of onsite technical support
- After each scheduled visit, customers will receive a service visit report including a list of any replacement parts used and the current state of the ENCOsys® unit
Your Benefits of an ENCOsys® Service Contract
- Confidence that the ENCOsys® system is at optimal operating performance and to its original design conditions, ensuring that process efficiency is maximised
- A proactive maintenance program protects valuable equipment and offers peace of mind as it prevents untimely breakdowns ensuring that the plant continues to operate efficiently
- Regular servicing of the ENCOsys® systems to the manufacturer's recommendations which therefore reduces breakdown risk and saves money
- Specialist service engineers with a first rate understanding of ENCOsys® systems and a quick response time will undertake all service visits
- The ARI commitment to deliver genuine ARI spares to you in a timely manner
- Maintenance costs are predictable, which helps your budget planning and forecasting
Telephone: 01684 275752
Each month, the BVAA Principal Technical Consultant, Peter Dix, provides ...
The BVAA has two outstanding technical discussion bodies, exclusively open to ...
As a young greenhorn new to the trade association world, I once got drawn into ...
The BVAA are strong advocates of investing in staff, life-long learning and ...
5 Benefits of the HD2000 /200LM Thermal compensating Globe Valve
Our successful Valves and More training seminar in Germany returned with our ...
The FPS-GEE Energised IQR System is a full range of products and services ...
Valves installed in drinking water transport systems have to meet stringent ...