Truflo Marine unveil new Flow & Test Cycle Rig - Going with the Flow
The Flow & Test Cycle Rig will enhance Truflo Marine’s portfolio of existing test capabilities which includes portfolio fatigue, fire, cryogenic and cycle testing. Operating under realistic test conditions, the facility will provide Truflo Marine with far greater control of the testing process as it will allow for in depth experimental programmes. Valves in development can be tested to ensure that the design is valid prior to the process being taken further. Complete with fully automatic cycle testing, Truflo Marine will have the ability to cycle test valves while recording data 24 hours per day. The test facility will also be contracted out to third parties; Truflo Marine will be one of only a few companies who can offer such test facilities.
The Flow & Test Cycle Rig is certainly an impressive piece of kit. Operating at 40 bar, the roof mounted tank holds 10,000 litres of water which weighs 10 tonnes. In addition, there is approximately a further 1,500 litres (1.5 tonnes) of water in the pipework.
Tel: 0121 327 4789
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- Has Industry Forgotten How to Cooperate in Technological Developments?
- Emerson to Build Control Valve Industry’s Largest and Most Technologically-Advanced Research Laboratory Multi-million dollar renovation and expansion will create the Fisher® Technology Development Centre
- KKI signs Brazil agreement
- Updated Cee Vee!
- Testing times at KKI
- Nuclear Industry Welcomes “Clear” Government Energy Framework: The UK’s civil nuclear trade association has welcomed today’s publication of the Government’s finalised National Policy Statements (NPS) following ext
- Metso’s new Valve Technology Center: The new facility is in line with the company’s long-term strategy to invest in quality and delivery capabilities globally for Metso’s valve customers
- Tyco Supports Global Power Industry: Tyco Flow Control Supports Global Power Industry with Sempell Facility Extension
- Quality & Integrity - a MOGAS Commitment: MOGAS Industries runs every aspect of the company the same way they design and build valves — with an unwavering commitment to quality and integrity
- United Utilities Keeps Exeeco in Charge