Compact Design Comes Out On Top
Positioners with 4-wire technology offer the advantage of not necessarily requiring the use of Instrument standard compressed air therefore being adaptable to almost any industry available air source, however they do require an additional 24Vdc power supply. The piezo technology requires Instrument air quality as is generally used by pneumatic positioners and uses loop power from the control circuit, ideal for use within the process industry.
The digital top-mounted 8049 positioners are now also available worldwide for the first time in two explosive proof versions with a two-wire system. The 8049-Ex digital positioner is certified for use within high explosion risk areas including Zone 0 intrinsically safe for Gas and dust laden atmospheres.
S chubert & Salzer UK Ltd Tel: 01952 462021
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperatures
- K Controls New Valve Position Monitor
- Emerson Expands Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controllers
- K Controls - Sub-Sea Valve Actuator Position Monitors
- Alpha Controls Ltd
- Orange Instruments Ltd – a Company Profile
- Orange Instruments Positioners
- K Controls Expands Range of Position Transmitters
- Schubert & Salzer Easy Retrofit
- K Controls Announce Two New Valve Position Monitors: K Controls announce two new valve position monitors for use in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries