Rotork Acquire Ralph A. Hiller Company Inc.
The total consideration for the acquisition of the entire issued share capital and facility of Hiller is $7.8 million payable in cash. Approximately $1.3 million of the consideration is deferred and payable over the next 19 months. Hiller’s financial year end accounts for the year ended 30 September 2009 shows turnover of US$14.6 million and profit before tax of US$421,000. Commenting on the acquisition, Peter France, Group Chief Executive of Rotork, said: “Hiller is a professionally managed designer and manufacturer of pneumatic and hydraulic nuclear actuators and a distributor of related products, established in 1950 with an excellent reputation for supplying quality products to its chosen markets.
“Hiller will sit within Rotork’s Fluid Systems division and provide the group with a range of additional complementary nuclear products which will be sold through existing sales channels and Rotork’s worldwide network of sales offices. This acquisition supports the group’s strategy of expanding its nuclear capability.”
Rotork plc, Tel: 01225 733200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)