New Flowserve Digital Positioner Features Predictive Diagnostics
“Next-generation facilities use Foundation Fieldbus technology because it allows easy integration of field instruments into a central control system,” said Ken Beatty, Director of Advanced Product Development, Flowserve Flow Control Division. “The Logix 3400MD helps plant operators run their control processes more efficiently by identifying issues before they become costly failures.”
The Logix 3400MD uses Flowserve ValveSight technology to monitor the status of the valve, actuator and positioner, and the health of the entire control loop. Proprietary models provide predictive diagnostics, which give advanced warning of future equipment or process problems.
The Flowserve Logix 3400MD features the same proven, state-of-the-art technology as the Logix 3200MD to provide superior performance and reliability. It is certified by all major digital control system suppliers, the FDT Group and the Fieldbus Foundation.
Flowserve Flow Control, Tel: 01444 31400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Emerson expands Smart Wireless Field Starter Kit
- ASCO Numatics introduces the G3 valve island
- Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperatures
- Pepperl & Fuchs Valve Position detection
- Innovative Operating Panel Allows Safe and Efficient Control of Actuated Valves
- AUMA Extends SIL Solutions
- Russian Refinery Adopts New AUMA Actuation Technology
- New Online Tool Allows Accurate Specification of Severe Service Valves for the First Time
- Rotork Introduces Flexible Ultra-Fast Network Control for Valve Actuators
- Total Lifecycle Approach to HIPPS Provides Reliable Pressure Protection for Downstream Systems: HIPPS lifecycle management ensures optimal functionality in an emergency