Emerson introduces the Fisher® V150E Vee-Ball® valve
Emerson Process Management has extended its Fisher® Vee-Ball® family to include the V150E expanded outlet version. The valve features a transitional flow contour that increases in flow area from inlet to outlet. The V150E is designed for installation directly to a medium consistency pump discharge flange, and the expanded outlet will accommodate larger diameter transfer lines. The single piece body design has no gasket joints which therefore eliminates potential leak paths.
A critical part of the design utilises the segmented V-notch ball as the control element. This has a natural shearing action perfect for installations involving pulp stock or slurry flows. The segmented V-notched ball also provides excellent rangeability and an unobstructed flow passage which makes it ideal for this type of service.
The valve is offered in sizes down to DN 80x100 (NPS 3x4) and up to DN 250x300 (NPS 10x12) and mates with ASME Class 150 or PN 10/16 raised-face flanges.
For additional information on the Fisher V150E Vee-Ball valve, visit www.EmersonProcess.com/Fisher
Emerson Process Management, Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!