New User Manual from the BVAA
We are delighted to announce that the 5th Edition of the BVAA’s world famous Valve & Actuator Users’ Manual has just been published. A best-seller for five decades, this latest version is bang up-to-date and features contributions from many of the BVAA lecturing team and technical committee experts, and has been edited by Martin Greenhalgh CEng, FIMechE, the grandson of one of BVAA’s founding members. There can be few technical manuals with a better pedigree. For more information see our announcement on page XX.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition