AUMA Actuators – Talking Your Language
Controls for AUMA’s new Generation .2 actuators are available in fifteen languages. Ensuring that all primary languages are supported, the actuators’ graphic display automatically converts information to the required idiom.
Launched in the first quarter of 2010, the Generation .2 product range is the most significant advancement introduced by AUMA to its actuation technology since the mid 1980s. Capabilities of the Generation .2 technology for valve control include AUMA’s modular design advantages and integration of field devices into Asset Management Systems.
Versatility in language visualisation is a feature that enhances the product range’s flexibility: functionality includes conversion to Asian languages such as Chinese and Japanese.
For newly supplied Generation .2 devices, the language versions are supplied as standard. Earlier products can be upgraded via a firmware update or through wireless device configuration via a laptop or PDA using AUMA ToolSuite software available free of charge at www.auma.com
AUMA, Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork