Adanac Midlands Opens Its Doors
Since the company was founded in 1986, Adanac has recognised the importance of customer satisfaction and service. Over the years Adanac has managed to forge excellent business relationships with a large number of the world’s best known and respected valve manufacturers, valve stockists, OEMs, and end users across the globe. This is largely based upon our commitment to supply quality product, coupled with excellent customer service. This commitment has prompted the opening of the Midlands Sales Office, from where Adanac are able to offer ‘face to face’ technical assistance and support to our customers, at any location across the UK, and indeed worldwide.
In recent years, Adanac has seen its product and services portfolio expand significantly. Previously focusing on valve modification and testing, we are now beginning to develop our supply of ‘standard’ valve product to customers worldwide. This service perfectly complements our ability to fulfil short lead time requirements, such as the supply of Cryogenic valves or heating jackets, and highlights Adanac’s capability to provide a ‘one stop shop’ service. The products and services offered by Adanac, coupled with the vast knowledge and experience of our Technical, Quality, Design and Sales staff, leave customers safe in the knowledge that Adanac can comfortably manage enquiries of all sizes, and have the experience and ability to correctly interpret valve specifications. The opening of this new office gives Adanac the scope to further increase our focus on product development and ensure sustained growth of our business.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)