ASCO Numatics New Catalogue
World leader ASCO Numatics had announced a major new catalogue covering its comprehensive range of pilot valves and systems for the process industry. The binder style catalogue provides a wealth of information on valve solutions from high flow to low power, from direct mount Namur to safety shutdown systems.
The new catalogue gives information on international standards and approvals, along with technical specifications for a wide range of 3/2, 4/2, 5/2 and 5/3 solenoid valves. ASCO Numatics solenoid valves are noted for their highly reliable operation and their valve manifolds will interface with all major protocols including DeviceNet, Profibus DP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, etc.
The 488 page binder is divided into 14 chapters with the introductory section covering the basics of solenoid pilot valve technology. Within the product pages, solenoid valves are broken down into easy-to-source sections each covering the features, material and electrical characteristics, ATEX / IECEX / SIL solenoid specifications, metric dimensions and ordering information.
The new ASCO Numatics catalogue can be viewed online at www.asco-process-scope.com/pdf_catalogue.php or you can register at www.asco-process-scope.com/signup.php to receive your free copy.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- ASCO/JOUCOMATIC - Expanded Range of High Flow Pilot Valves for Critical Applications
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010