AUMA Production Manager Celebrates 25 Years Service
With a strong engineering and technical college background, including an apprenticeship, Jim progressed from sales/contract duties at AUMA UK to responsibility for implementation of a Quality Management system in 1993.
Developing work practices and procedures for the companyís quality system have been pivotal to Jimís career and resulted in AUMA UK achieving BS 5750: he remains keenly interested in quality matters and is responsible for the company retaining its various approvals, which are now to ISO 9001:2008.
In his current role, Jim oversees all production activities including actuator build and sub assembly at AUMA UKís new premises in the South West of England.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)