SIPOS’ subterranean solution
Built in shafts and tunnels, traditional below ground systems are costly to construct. Extending the network / providing ongoing maintenance is expensive and preventing ingress of water, soil and other particulates is challenging. The ‘concrete ring’ solution has therefore been introduced.
With a design that is ideally suited for this application, SIPOS’ actuators can be mounted on a below ground valve with the electronics unit installed in a separate, readily accessible, above ground cabinet. An integrated frequency converter protects motor controls making SIPOS’ product a ‘fit and forget’ solution that is ideally suited for this below earth application.
Other features that make SIPOS actuators appropriate for the underground application are an eight year servicing cycle and IP68 protection class which confirms the product’s high corrosion resistance.
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Emerson Enters into Supplier Services Agreement with Fluor Corporation to Provide Automation and Control Solutions and Services.
- Rotork’s Automation Project: Valve automation delivers centralised monitoring and control to pipeline network
- Versatile Controls Introduce VERSA C-316
- Essential requirement: Procuring actuated valves
- Emerson’s latest digital valve controllers have logged more than 1 billion hours of reliable operation and diagnostic service: Innovative feedback technology and diagnostic capabilities of Fisher® FIELDVUE™ DVC6200 instruments help improve process performance worldwide
- Rotork provides a simplified flood defence solution
- Score’s Valve Automation Team – The Full Service
- A New Book On Valve Actuators - by Chris Warnett: An up to date and comprehensive introduction to the design, selection, sizing, and application of today’s valve and damper actuators.
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status
- Why Is Compressed Air A Poor Choice? And Not Just For Valve Actuation…