Shipham Launch New Composite Valve Range
Since acquisition, this commitment has been further demonstrated by an extensive programme of testing and proving of the products, culminating in a newly rated range of Composite Full Bore Ball Valves
and Wafer Butterfly Valves (please visit www.shipham-valves.com
and follow the link for AVT Composite Valves for more details.)
We are also delighted to announce the launch of the new Reduced Bore Composite Ball Valve range, fully designed, engineered and tested by our own valve engineers and, of course, manufactured entirely in the UK. This new and welcome addition to the Shipham AVT Product Range further enhances our portfolio of corrosion resistant valves.
Rated at 16 bar (230psi) at ambient temperature, this new range of valves provides a compact, lightweight, one-piece design valve with minimum leak paths to atmosphere.
The materials used by Shipham AVT are thermo-setting glass reinforced epoxies – these materials will not melt, creep or shrink, and are extremely hard wearing and durable. They are lighter than metallic valves, corrosion resistant, and the material has a proven track record as a piping material.
Business Development Manager Dave Bowen says “This is a new and exciting development in the world of composite valves and will help to maintain Shipham’s position at the forefront of
anti-corrosive valve technology world-wide. Our programme of product performance enhancement and product range extension continues and we look forward to releasing further announcements in due course.”
Tel: 01482 323163
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe