AUMA Expands Training Services
AUMA in 1995, is now permanently based at the company’s UK offices in a role that includes development of training support.
A suite of eight AUMA training courses are delivered either at AUMA’s UK operation near Bristol, or at the customer’s site. An assessment is available and certificates are issued on satisfactory completion of the courses. Sectors supported include the power, water, oil/gas and chemical industries.
With focus on practical education, actual products are at the heart of AUMA’s mentoring service. The use of training aids ensures that course content centres on hands-on advice for real-life experience of actuators, set within the wider context of valve operation. AUMA advises that its interactive approach to education increases the confidence and capabilities of on-site staff.
AUMA UK’s Service & Training Manager, Steve Farrow, has practical experience spanning 25 years in the valve and actuator industry. He has worked closely with a number of the UK’s leading utilities.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- HOW COMPETENT ARE YOU?
- Steam today and steam tomorrow
- Rotork Expands Training Facilities
- Managing Commercial Risk
- Joint Integrity Masterclass
- Knowledge is not power: “Young people today just don’t have what it takes”, is the frustration voiced by so many employers.
- Business Growth Workshop: A One Day Workshop by The Richard Denny Group in Association with BVAA
- Score Training Unveil Widely Anticipated Compression Packing Course
- BVAA In-house Training
- BVAA’s Latest ‘Graduates’