Emerson Expands Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controllers
Emerson’s Fisher® FIELDVUE digital valve controllers with HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus communications can now be integrated into any process control system that supports FDT/DTM technology. Using ValveLink™ DTM software, users can communicate with any FIELDVUE digital valve controller, to perform start-up, commissioning and diagnostic activities.
ValveLink software has been certified by the FDT Group for compliance with FDT standards. It has also been tested and certified for use with FDT compliant host systems including Honeywell, Invensys and Yokogawa.
FIELDVUE digital valve controllers have a long history of using the AMS ValveLink SNAP-ON to integrate into HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus host systems, such as Emerson’s DeltaV™ and Ovation™ digital automation systems. The addition
of DTM support provides another avenue to continue this strong integration tradition for FIELDVUE instrument customers.
Performance and reliability are the foundation for the FIELDVUE family of digital valve controllers. Their role is to maintain control valve performance, diagnose the assembly, and enable predictive maintenance. FIELDVUE digital valve controllers have logged millions of operating hours and have earned high praise from companies that employ their technology to improve plant availability. Built for extreme conditions, they have proven themselves by surviving difficult process environments in the refining, chemical, nuclear, oil and gas, power, and pulp and paper industries.
For additional information on the ValveLink DTM software or FIELDVUE digital
valve controllers, contact an Emerson Process Management sales office and request the FIELDVUE digital valve controllers brochure.
Emerson Process Management
Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Compact Design Comes Out On Top
- Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperatures
- K Controls New Valve Position Monitor
- K Controls - Sub-Sea Valve Actuator Position Monitors
- Alpha Controls Ltd
- Orange Instruments Ltd – a Company Profile
- Orange Instruments Positioners
- K Controls Expands Range of Position Transmitters
- Schubert & Salzer Easy Retrofit
- K Controls Announce Two New Valve Position Monitors: K Controls announce two new valve position monitors for use in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries