Emerson Appoints Excel as Approved Repairer of Fisher® Valves
Emerson Process Management has recently appointed Excel Engineering Services as an approved repairer of Fisher® products for workshop-based repairs. Based in Whitburn, West Lothian, Scotland, Excel specialises in the repair and refurbishment of all types of industrial valves, fully reconditioned and tested to API 527 Standard.
Only companies that meet the highest technical, quality and business standards are appointed as workshop-based approved repairers of Fisher products and each company is subject to a stringent vetting process and quality audit. As part of the scheme, technical personnel from Excel have completed specialised Fisher valve maintenance training and all repairs will be completed to factory specifications using only genuine Fisher parts.
As an approved repairer, engineers from Excel have access to original Fisher factory specifications, maintenance instructions and service reference manuals, ensuring that repairs are completed to the highest standards. The company is accredited to ISO 9001 and is an approved testing station.
Commenting on the appointment, Bob Burndred, Emerson’s Manager, Fisher Repair Associates Europe said, “We are delighted to appoint Excel Engineering Services as an Approved Repairer. Their background and experience makes them an ideal organisation to become part of this important customer support initiative.”
“Our extensive knowledge of valve types and applications supported by a fully equipped workshop and machine shop provides an ideal platform for our appointment as an Approved Repairer of Fisher valves,” said John Ogilvie, Operations Manager at Excel Engineering Services.
Emerson will continue to provide on-site valve services, including control valve diagnostic testing and data analysis. These are part of Emerson’s extensive PlantWeb™ services offering, enabling customers to maximise the benefits they get from their investment in process and control assets.
Excel Engineering Services Ltd
Tel: 01501 744588
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson