Hardide Coatings appoints Projects Manager to assist diversification and growth plans
Mr Lund will also undertake special projects to identify, research and evaluate new markets and applications for the Hardide coating technology. His role will complement the business development team and enable it to focus on near term sales and existing account management.
Mr Lund joins from speciality surface technology company Keronite International where he worked for more than 10 years in a technical and market development capacity. He is a degree level qualified metallurgical engineer and has held metallurgical engineering, chemist and senior roles in a range of industrial companies including British Steel, Brent International
plc, Applied plc, Presutek Ltd and Mecwash Systems.
Graham Hine, chief executive officer of Hardide plc said: “Hardide has a number of significant commercial opportunities that require substantial technical development work. Phil will work closely with the technical director to accelerate this process which is fundamental to realising our strategy
to diversify Hardide’s customer and sector base.
“Phil has an in-depth understanding of advanced surface technology as well as markets that we believe hold considerable potential for the Hardide technology. This is an important new role that has been created to assist the delivery of Hardide’s growth plans.”
Hardide Coatings has developed a range of tungsten carbide-based precision coatings that it manufactures and applies to a wide range of engineering components to reduce downtime and extend part life. The Group’s patented technology provides an unprecedented combination of ultra-hardness, toughness, low friction and chemical resistance in one coating. Customers include leading companies operating in oil and gas exploration and production, valve and pumps manufacturing, general engineering and aerospace.
Tel: 01869 353830
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management