Arc Energy Resources Company Profile
The manufacturing infrastructure is qualified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 3834-2 & ISO 14001:2004. The company also holds ASME U&R stamp certificates of authorisation, which qualifies it to clad components destined for use on vessels built to ASME standard.
Fifteen workstations enable Arc Energy to conform to the most stringent specifications imposed by the industry. The company’s handling capacity is up to 15 tonnes, and bores ranging from 20mm to 4m can be clad. A recent £1/2 million investment in two new rotating head machines has extended the size and scope of work the company can handle.
A wide range of base metal/cladding combinations has been qualified to ASME IX, API 6A and NACE. Typical weld overlay materials include inconel, 625, 825, monel, hastalloy, stainless steels as well as many others. In addition, Arc Energy offers in-house test weld, heat treatment, PMI and NDT facilities.
Managing director and European welding engineer, Alan Robinson, has assembled a highly skilled team able to deliver a quality service form enquiry through to delivery and beyond.
ARC Energy Resources Limited
Tel: 01453 823523
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)