The existing offices will be converted into a larger training suite, and the recently acquired ground floor will now house the expanded BVAA staff.
Centrally located at Banbury, on the M40 motorway, the new Training suite will be available for hire by members, and will comfortably accommodate 32 in classroom and boardroom style, and potentially up to 70 theatre style, making it a very convenient and cost effective solution for members’ own meetings. For booking details or for more information about BVAA’s expanded training portfolio, contact email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition