Emerson’s New Pinch Valve
New pinch valve from Emerson now allows automated control of low volume, clean and sterile liquids
Compact and lightweight in design, the Baumann 85000 features three major components: a tube shell body that accommodates 19mm (¾") pharmaceutical grade tubing; a linear spring-and-diaphragm actuator that responds accurately to controller input; and a Fisher® FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller that yields a high level of operating performance as it maintains valve reliability.
The 85000 pinch valve with the FIELDVUE controller provides an installed equal percentage flow characteristic for control accuracy. The digital controller also enables valve diagnostics that monitor the operating health of the valve assembly, providing immediate feedback to a plant host system should maintenance be required. When incorporated within the PlantWeb™ digital plant architecture or other process control systems, the FIELDVUE controllerequipped 85000 facilitates and enhances per-batch and overall process record keeping.
The tube shell design of the 85000 allows easy replacement of the process tubing. The valve plunger does not contact the process fluid and gives a shutoff rating equal to ASME/FCI 70-2, Class VI. The epoxycoated actuator with its stainless steel fasteners offers maximum corrosion resistance.
Emerson Process Management
Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- New Saunders® Exelon range of diaphragms for aggressive slurries
- Crane introduces Ultimate Diaphragm
- ASCO Numatics – Custom Engineered Solution: Self-draining aseptic diaphragm valves with ATEX approval and special flanges are delivered in just six weeks
- Time served!: Valves running continuously for 75 years!
- CRANE ChemPharma Flow Solutions® Launches New DEPA® Diaphragm for Chemical Applications
- CRANE to Showcase Saunders® Products at Interphex 2013
- CRANE Showcases its Trusted DEPA® and ELRO® Brands at 2013 European Coatings Show
- Shorter Lead Times For Saunders Diaphragm Valves
- ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics add to their range of conforming materials