ASCO NUMATICS Compact Actuator Control System Saves Panel Space and Reduces Installation Costs
The high reliability modular Actuator Control System uses proven ASCO technologies and is manufactured in 316L stainless steel to resist aggressive environments. Tested up to 150 bar, the system features an optimised flow path and is lighter, stronger and more compact than conventional panel mounting assemblies.
The components are connected by means of a versatile, leak tight coupling system and mounted on a vibration resistant and shock proof stainless steel base plate. The modular system eliminates complex arrangements using panels, pipes and additional fittings and is pre-assembled ready for use. Available in ¼” and ½” NPT sizes, the system is quick and easy to install and maintain, offering significant savings in the total installed cost.
Many configurations are possible with filter regulators and various single or redundant valves with wide pressure ranges and no minimum operating pressure. A selection of explosion proof solenoids is available with ATEX /IECEx (Ex d, Ex em, Ex i), NEMA, UL and CSA approvals. In addition, the solenoid valves are TÜV certified to IEC 61508 and can be used in safety instrumented systems with a safety integrity level (SIL) up to SIL-4, the highest rating.
The use of standard components in the actuator control system, together with a globally applied model numbering system, means that service and support is available from the worldwide network of ASCO NUMATICS sales offices and distributors.
ASCO NUMATICS – the world’s leading brand of solenoid valves and pneumatic components for over 100 years. For information, Tel: +44 (0)1695 713600 or visit www.emersonindustrialautomation.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 8
- Emerson Extends Alarm Management and Actuator Capability: Emerson’s FieldQ diagnostics help simplify work practices and improve efficiency
- HART interface initiative from SIPOS Aktorik
- Metso’s automation technology chosen for the new Greatmoor energy-from-waste facility in Buckinghamshire: Automation plays a key role in making waste management sustainable
- Emerson Introduces PROFIBUS-PA Remote-Mount Digital Valve Controller For Hostile Environment Installations
- Schischek launches controller for decentralised control structures in industrial and hazardous areas
- Parker Hannifin set the standard for high load value