Cameron International Valves’ New Appointment
Frankie has over 20 years Valve industry experience, having previously worked in Sales for companies including YPS Valves, Transmark and more recently having held the position of General Manager for LG valves (part of the EnerMech group).
“I am thrilled to join International Valves and look forward to developing the markets for the wide range of products IVL and Cameron have to offer”, said McCarthy.
Mark Shipp, Sales Manager of Cameron Distributed Products and IVL comments “We are pleased that Frankie has joined the IVL team. He brings a strong industry knowledge and vision to complement the extensive product and market experience of the existing team.”
Cameron International Valves Ltd
Tel: 01638 665000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management