CeeVee’s Butterfly Valve
Unique performance from a double offset metal seated butterfly valve
The P-mark is granted by the independent Swedish certification organisation SP Sveriges Tekniska Forskningsinstitut.
A Fig 31300CS carbon steel valve was tested according to D:210 for closing and body tightness, durability and body strength. Having undergone severe mechanical stresses and several hundreds of operation cycles under elevated pressure and various temperatures the valve was pressure tested and still showed perfect closing tightness (class A). It is the first time ever a valve of this type has achieved this standard which is evidence of quality of design and manufacture that ensures the double offset design can match the integrity of more expensive triple offset designs.
CeeVee can supply metal seated butterfly valves in sizes up to 1200mm in a range of body styles including wafer, flanged and butt weld end connections, ptfe seats are available in wafer pattern valves.
Cee Vee Ltd
Tel: 01453 821666
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves