SIPOS Expands Service Team
SIPOS, which supplies specialist and standard actuators worldwide, places strong emphasis on service. Supporting the company’s customer focus, the latest recruits have been selected for engineering expertise and strong service focus. The new employees combine high level engineering skills, academic qualifications and practical capabilities.
SIPOS, which now employs 85 people at its headquarters in Altdorf, reports a growing global market for its products and services, including increasing demand from China. Service is provided on-line, by phone or on-site. SIPOS also supports customers with a comprehensive training programme.
Other recent recruits for SIPOS include new members of staff in R&D, production, order processing and administration.
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management