MetalTek Energy Products Earns Nuclear Accreditations
• N-Stamp, Class 1, 2, and 3.
• NPT-Stamp, Class 1, 2, and 3 with and without design responsibility.
• NS-Certification, Class 1, 2, and 3 with and without design responsibility.
• ASME Sect III NCA-3800 Material Organisation.
• ASME Sect III NCA-4000.
MetalTek Energy Products provides sourcing, supply chain management and product manufacture for nuclear- certified components of all types. MEP can be the single point of contact for any nuclear product supplied or produced by any of MetalTek’s component divisions. That includes any of MetalTek’s seven international casting, fabricating, and machining facilities and also its Mackson Division, a broad line supplier of fasteners, raw material, fittings, structural steel, and nuclear fabrications. The combined capability offers customers a unique opportunity to source their “Complete Bill of Material” from a single source.
“We believe that nuclear will continue to hold an essential place in the supply of energy for a growing global market.” said MetalTek CEO Robert Smickley. “These certifications and the capability they represent will help us to extend the reach of MetalTek Energy Products with customers of all types that participate in the nuclear market.”
“We are uniquely positioned to play whatever role our customers need in their nuclear supply chain,” Smickley added, “including the in-house manufacture of cast and machined components leveraging the full breadth of MetalTek’s capability. Whether it’s a simple fastener, fully machined investment casting, complex pressure boundary N-stamped fabrication, or anything in between, we are in a position to supply from a single point of contact.”
MetalTek Energy Products is a division of MetalTek International Inc., a privately held metals technology company. The company employs more than 1,100 people in eight facilities in England, Scotland, and the U.S.
Tel: 01782 844055
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- AEON CHOOSES THE KITEMARK® TO ENHANCE ITS VALVES
- Environmentally Friendly
- Musings of an ATEX Auditor - By Roger Stillman, arcSIL Consulting
- Certification for Russia - Meeting the standards SGS UK Can Help
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- Fugitive Emissions – 2011 Market Activity: By Barrie Kirkman, BSc CEng MIMech, BVAA member Executive Consultant to the Offshore, Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- A quality philosophy at Kent Introl
- Two month ISO14001 record for CVS
- ABB underlines safety credentials with new oil and gas accreditation
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status